Answered By: Tessa Withorn Last Updated: Sep 28, 2017 Views: 1
Office Mix is a plug-in for Microsoft PowerPoint that is available for free through through Spalding University's subscription to Office 365.
If you already have PowerPoint on your personal device:
2. Sign in to Office Mix with your Spalding account:
Enter your Spalding email address (e.g. email@example.com). You will be redirected to the Spalding Portal log in.
3. Open PowerPoint and select the Mix tab in the menu.
If you do not have PowerPoint on your personal device: you can download Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 for free through Spalding University's subscription to Office 365.
1. Open your Office 365 Account. Your Office 365 account is accessible from your Spalding Outlook email and other Office 365 apps.
2. Under "Install status," select "Manage Installs"
3. Select "Install Desktop Applications." From here you can install:
- Skype for Business