Answered By: Tessa Withorn Last Updated: Apr 30, 2018 Views: 15
There is one WEPA print kiosk on the first floor of the library that is equipped with a flatbed scanner. To make copies or save a scan of your document as a PDF:
1. Log in to your WEPA account at the kiosk.
2. Select the "Copy" tab on the right of the screen.
3. Place the page you need to scan face down on the flatbed scanner.
4. Select "Scan."
5. If you are scanning multiple pages, continue to scan each page. You will see a numbered preview of each page as it will appear. You also have the option to select and delete scanned pages.
6. When you are finished scanning, select "Next."
7. To print copies of your scans, select "Make Copies." You will have options to print multiple copies, single or double sided, and in black & white or color.
8. To save as a PDF, select "Save to Cloud." You will have options to save to either Google Drive, Office 365, Dropbox, or Box.
There is also a flatbed scanner attached to a computer station on the first floor of the library.
1. Log on to the computer with your Spalding credentials.
2. Open the "Epson Scanner" icon on the desktop.
3. Follow instructions on the sign next to the computer.
4. Save your scan as a PDF and/or send it to the WEPA printer from the computer.