Answered By: Brandi Duggins Last Updated: Mar 15, 2018 Views: 245
Students, faculty, and staff are given a WEPA printing account that is accessible using your Spalding email and password.
1. Send your print job to a kiosk via:
- Library or Campus PC
Select to print your document. In the print menu, select WEPA-BW for black and white or WEPA-COLOR for color printing.
If you have not previously signed in to the WEPA desktop application, you will be prompted to log in using your Spalding username and password.
- USB Drive or Cloud Storage
At the print kiosk, log in and insert a USB Drive or select the options for accessing your OneDrive, Google Drive, or Box account. Select your file and print.
- Personal laptop or device
Download the WEPA print app for Windows or Mac or download the mobile app for Andriod or iOS. Open your document, select print and Spalding WEPA.
- Web Upload
Log in to your WEPA online account, search and select Spalding University as the school. Upload your document and select "send to wepa."
2. Log in to the print kiosk by swiping your Spalding ID card or manually logging in with your portal login.
When you print you can collect your work at any of the 7 print kiosks. If this is the first time using Spalding's print system, log in manually and swipe your card to associate it with your account when prompted.
3. Pay via Debit/Credit Card, through a WEPA account, or using a pre-paid WEPA print card. Prepaid cards will be sold at the Enrollment Services counter. Kiosks do not accept cash.
- Black & White: $.08
- Color: $.45